Being an exhibitor at THE Genealogy Show is an exciting opportunity, one that is not to be missed.
If you have any special requests then please express your interest, complete and return your booking form as a priority to avoid missing out on your desired location or stand size. We would recommend doing this without delay as the floor plan will be finalised in the forthcoming weeks and priority will be given to those organisations who book in 2018.
Our exhibitors also have the opportunity to supply an article or feature to be published on THE Genealogy Show blog and social media pages which heightens their presence and raises awareness.
There are options for not for profit or charity groups and also commercial entitles/archives and education providers. Stands can be booked with or without an electric supply and include a set number of the all important, free of charge exhibitor and car parking passes.
If you need a recap, here are some compelling reasons to exhibit:
- Meet and connect with prospective customers: By engaging with someone in person you can become someone they know, recognise and want to connect with.
- Network: What can we say? Just think of the opportunities for networking!
- Membership Drives: Increase your memberships from the thousands of people that will come through the exhibition hall.
- Strengthen your brand or even establish it, boost your sales with free giveaways, special offers and by just having a presence at THE Show.
- Learn about new developments in the industry: many choose to showcase new ideas, products and breakthroughs at an exhibition or use the opportunity to showcase your own.
- Learn from your competitors: What are they doing right and as the saying goes ” keep your customers close and your competitors even closer”
- Generate quality leads: Data is of unquestionable value and if nothing else, you need to see THE Genealogy Show as the chance to capture data in the form of email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Inspire: be the reason to pique someone’s interest in genealogy, from simply helping them with a missing link in their family tree or going forth to change the future of genealogy!
If you would like a Booking Form or any further information, please email: email@example.com