Need to do some last minute shopping and not sure what to get a family history loving relative? Here are five ideas you could put under the tree for a genealogist!
1. Give them a day out with a difference with tickets to THE Genealogy Show. Click here to purchase day tickets or weekend passes.
2. A DNA testing kit. For a DNA test like no other, visit Living DNA for full details and special offers.
3. Who Do You Think You Are Magazine. Purchase a subscription so your loved one never has to miss an issue of the UK’s best-selling family history magazine. Click here for subscription details and offers:
4. Pen and Sword Books: Bringing you closer to the past. With a huge selection of publications, there is something for everyone. Click here to browse titles and special offers.
5. A Home Archive Starter Kit or a Family Tree Chart. Readily available from many online retailers, there are items to suit all budgets and some even offer the opportunity for personalisation.
With Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and watch this space for exciting new features and news regarding THE Genealogy Show coming soon.
Oh Family Tree, Oh Family Tree, How lovely are thy ancestors!
I’m genetically predisposed to mince pies!